Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More Than Happy

Swaying gently in the breeze,
skin so polished
by nature's surface.
Taken back to Paradise, I thought we were.
Fragile as a rose petal,
you caress my face so lovingly.
The lack of history between us
fills in like a levy
as I lie in your arms
like I had been there
so many times before,
if only
in my dreams, you are the faceless knight.
Comfortable and quiet.
A fullness felt throughout my body
as if the world was still.
Time stopped as we
caught up on each
others lives. As if we had
always been together, just
without communication
for a long period. Just
catching up like lovers
parted by war. The duty to
be independent comes
back to compliment our
togetherness. As two people
that have shed away all
exterior down to the soul,
we are closer on a supernatural
level beyond this human realm.
As if a dream in the deepest
sleep, my body and mind are
completely at rest pressed
against your essence.

No comments: