Tuesday, November 18, 2008

two minds looking for the same "forever"


I got things to do
it might be a while
but just enough time for you
to do all those dreams of yours
I'll meet you in Montana.

We got lost time to make up for
when I get to you,
I'll be nothin' but yours
Pass the time by a camp fire.

Of all the lives I could lead,
all the dreams I could achieve,
I just want to be
next you, yea you and me.

We'll be able to see for miles,
but all I need to see is your smile.
Blue eyes and blonde curls
we'll drift to sleep in our boots and jeans.

I can't wait for that special breakfast
you promised me in Jackson.
We drift apart but you
always come back to warm my heart.

You'll sing your songs,
I'll laugh until I cry.
You're my Robert Redford,
better yet my Monty Roberts.

Our own Hope will be Rising in
Montana
I'll meet you there.
Love- Your Mississippi

No comments: